Client Reviews and Testimonials
What home buyers and sellers are saying about our Realtors® at The Brokerage of New England
- If you are looking for someone to provide the attention to detail, energy to put you as the buyer or seller first, this is your best choice. Thank you for representing us! You not only love what you do BUT you care for those that you represent and it shows. There isn't high enough rankings on this site to show our appreciation and satisfaction with your service! Newton sold a home in Bethel Connecticut.
- Absolutely amazing!!!! Got us the best offer we could have imagined on the house we were selling in 4 DAYS! Helped us navigate the process, explained negotiations, and the inspection process. In addition, helped us find a perfect house to buy that fit our growing family and current needs. Incredibly professional, and wonderful to work with. Constant check-ins and updates were appreciated. I can't say enough great things... I would recommend 100%! Jess sold a home in Brookfield CT and purchased a home in Bethel Connecticut.
- Great to work with, both on the sale of my old house and the purchase of my new home. Extremely professional and really looked out for me throughout the process. Answered my many questions, provided frequent updates on the market (with data), stayed on top of every detail and made a stressful process feel seamless. I highly recommend! Wyatt purchased and sold a home in Sandy Hook Connecticut.
- Guided me through the process offering advice and recommendations, invaluable to someone like me who is new to the rental market. Couple that with a friendly professional demeanor and exceptional communication and you have a recipe for success. Coyle listed townhouse for lease in Danbury Connecticut.
- Having both bought and sold a house in the past 15 months, I can say, emphatically, that The Brokerage Group is a pleasant and professional real estate team who has all the right skills for this challenging market. Representing their clients exceptionally well and remain accessible through out the entire process. Vinny and Kathy sold a home in New Fairfield Connecticut.
- Their honesty and knowledge of the local market impressed us. Listened to our goals, and came up with a plan to reach those goals. We put the house on the market on a Friday evening. On Saturday we had an offer. Soon the bidding war was over and we had an offer almost 20K above the asking price. They always kept us up to date.... and closed in about 35 days. Now we are able to start our retirement far away with nothing here to tie us down, which was one of our goals. We highly recommend. Finnegan sold a home in Danbury and purchased a condo in Southbury Connecticut.
- Extraordinarily satisfied with their knowledge, promptness, and overall professionalism. They had an unbelievable understanding of the greater Danbury market. I would recommend highly to anyone in the market to buy, sell, or rent their home, condo, or apartment. I have used a number of other local realtors to buy, sell, and rent out my properties; however due to my great experience all future transactions will be with The Brokerage of New England. Bob Jr in Danbury Connecticut.
- Extremely knowledgeable and patient... buying my first home was scary at first; however, they were able to answer every question and help me choose the perfect home. I couldn't feel any better and more at ease having made my first large purchase. Young in Danbury Connecticut.
- Helped me with the purchase of my new home and I couldn't be happier with how smooth everything went. I would highly recommend for any of your realty needs. Gelish purchased a condo in Brookfield Connecticut.
- We have bought and sold a number of homes over the past 30+ years and our experience was terrific... professional, responsive and knows the local market inside and out. Had a sales contract on our condo within 3 weeks. Pickett sold a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- Impressive.... resulting in a sale with the deadline I set. Zaleskey sold a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- Thanks for all your help with the sale of my home in Danbury. You definitely went above and beyond your responsibilities to make the process as smooth and painful as possible. All your hard work allowed me to focus on my new work assignment and my family versus having to deal with the multiple issues that need to be resolved during a home-sale process.
I would highly recommend your services to anyone who is planning on buying or selling a home in the Danbury area.
Thanks again and see you soon. Hernandez purchased and sold a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- Smart, professional, and committed to getting the job done regardless of the circumstances. I recommend The Brokerage Group to all of my friends. In fact, they recently closed on my best friend’s home, and also received a new listing with one of my employees. Sommerer sold a home in New Fairfield Connecticut.
- Extremely organized and creative when marketing my home. Certainly went above and beyond in every way for my family and made sure we got the home of our dreams. I can’t say enough... simply the best! I would never buy or sell a home without them! Garabo purchased and sold a home in Danbury Connecticut.
- Provided insight and strategy which allowed me to get the best deal in a competitive market. The transaction was done in weeks, not months, based upon their knowledge of the market and guidance through the process. Tom listed townhouse for lease in Danbury Connecticut.
- We bought and sold our first house with The Brokerage Group... even worked with our Realtor in North Carolina ensuring that all parties benefited from the close of our property. If we ever move back to CT, they will be the first one we will call. Definitely part of our family. Magana purchased and sold a home in Danbury Connecticut.
- Exceeded our expectations. Flexible and always available. We found the perfect home and we could not have done it without them. If we were ever to sell/buy another home, they would be our first phone call. I highly recommend their services for you, buying a home can be a very stressful and hectic time and they brought the calm in the equation. Michelle purchased and sold a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- I’ve been looking for a home for 3 years and within a few months working with The Brokerage Group we found the perfect home. Dominic purchased a home in Danbury Connecticut.
- Very helpful and guided me through the entire purchase process. I was able to purchase my first home with ease. Maggie and John purchased a condo in Danbury Connecticut.
- This was our first experience purchasing a townhouse and more importantly the first time buying in Connecticut. They were professional, compassionate, and understanding. Able to negotiate an amazing deal and walk us through each step with knowledge and expertise. Do not hesitate to contact them for all of your real-estate needs. A true professional! Mike and Lisa purchased a townhome in Danbury Connecticut.
- No words can express how grateful my husband and I are for all that you did for us in helping us to buy our first home; our dream home! We couldn't have had a more professional, knowledgeable, kindhearted group. Thank you so much for being a part of this special chapter in our lives. We will forever be grateful for you!
Stites purchased a home in Bethel Connecticut.
- Went out of their way to make my first time buying experience an absolute pleasure. When the time come for me to sell/ purchase, I will definitely call them again. Nicole purchased a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- Walked us through several homes over more than a year’s period of time. Helping us place a bid on a short sell, while protecting us on the sell of our previous home. Providing appropriate and multiple recommendations for needed services, but never being biased while providing us the best possible in their fields of expertise. Thank you again, you did a fantastic job! Torres purchased a home in Danbury Connecticut.
- It took almost 1 year to find the right real estate agent for my family. Lisa impress me right from the start. She interviewed me on the phone and we meet about 2 hours later. When we meet her she had over 40 home listings for my wife to look at. compared to the other real estate agents that I had and spoke to she was always on top of my questions and concerns. With in 1 month of being teamed up with Lisa she found us our dream home. In the area and location that we wanted. I was a 1st time home buyer and she was great. I already told friends and family how great she was in helping me through the process. Carratu purchased a home in Brookfield Connecticut.
- Always reachable and knowledgeable about any questions we had. Extremely detailed and patient. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell. Blaiotta sold a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- Extremely professional and focused, and ALWAYS available for us. By FAR the best experience. If I move back to the area, there is no question that they would be the first I would contact for my needs. Mourikis family sold a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- This was my first home purchase and a complicated short sale. They explained the whole process to me and answered any questions I had. Worked incredibly hard to make sure everything went through smoothly even after we closed. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a home in the area. Greagor purchased a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- Will definitely use them again when buying or selling in the future. Peck family purchased and sold a home in Oxford Connecticut.
- Lisa is excellent! I'll recommend her to anyone that needs a house. She was extremely professional and very responsive to my questions. Josh and Rachel purchased a home in Danbury Connecticut.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for the home of your dreams, they certainly found mine. Boutross purchased a home in Danbury Connecticut.
- By far the best we've ever worked with... highly recommend. Mirro family purchased a home in Danbury Connecticut.
- I would highly recommend. Kotzker family sold a home in New Fairfield Connecticut.
We would strongly recommend... excellent attitude and professional commitment made all the difference. Cook family purchased a home in Sandy Hook Connecticut.
- I expect a certain level of service from my real estate agent and Lisa exceeded my expectations! She was the fifth agent I had before I found my first home. This after several agents before her quit being real estate agents altogether! I bought my home through Lisa in Febuary of 2015 and we encountered a slew of issues due to the home being over 120 years old and a difficult seller but Lisa persevered and did everything asked of her and took it in stride. I'll definitely be using her again when it comes time to sell next year and again in the future. Travis purchased a home in Southbury Connecticut.
- Went above and beyond for their clients. Garabo family purchased a home in New Fairfield Connecticut.
- True advocate, very knowledgeable, and communicated well with all involved parties to find and close on my house purchase... I would recommend to anyone looking for a hard working, trustworthy, and diligent real estate agent. Sugarman family purchased a home in Sandy Hook Connecticut.
- Great to work with! Listened to exactly what I wanted and did not pressure or push me into something more! Very attentive and there for me through the entire process, making sure I understood each signature and document. Made my home buying experience so easy!! Thanks for everything!! Bew purchased and sold a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
- Made finding and buying my first home incredibly easy. Knew what I wanted... wound up with the home of my dreams at a price that was incredibly reasonable. The whole process took less time then I thought would be possible and now I have a lovely home that I truly enjoy. If you're looking for a wonderful place to live... they will find you what you're looking for. O'Brien family bought a home in Sherman Connecticut.
- I cannot say enough good things... worked tirelessly on our behalf for over two years, as we went back and forth with our lender over a short sale. Through it all--the endless paperwork, the hours on the phone, the emotional ups-and-downs--never gave up and kept our best interests at heart. Thank you, for working so hard on our behalf. I highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell a home in the Fairfield County area. Chris in Danbury Connecticut.
- Went well above and beyond to find me my new home and ensure that I was happy in my purchase. As a first time home buyer, walked me through the process with patience and skill. I would highly recommend to anyone interested in purchasing their first home. Mike purchased a townhouse in Danbury Connecticut.
The Brokerage of New England and I would like to thank you for the opportunity to part of your Real Estate journey. This is a special tribute to all of our happy home buyers & sellers! Home Buyer & Seller's in and around Fairfield County recommend The Brokerage of New England. Last updated October 4, 2017.
The Brokerage of New England Team of Realtors® proudly represent home buyers and sellers in Danbury CT, Bethel CT 06801, Brookfield CT 06804, Ridgefield CT 06877, Redding CT 06896, New Fairfield CT 06812, Newtown CT 06470, Sandy Hook CT 06482, New Milford CT 06776, Easton CT 06612, Monroe CT 06468, Trumbull CT 06611, Sherman CT 06784, Washington CT 06793, Bridgewater CT 06752, Roxbury CT 06783, Woodbury CT 06798, Southbury CT 06488, Wilton CT 06897, Westport CT, Fairfield CT.